Equipment and offered services
The following services are offered:
- Linguistic analysis of interpretation and/or disambiguation.
- Plagiarism detection.
- Authorship attribution.
- Speaker identification.
- Transcription of recordings.
- Authentication of recordings.
- Batvox. Voice biometrics software used in more than 35 countries to compare voices and verify a speaker’s identity regardless of text, channel or language.
- Praat. Specific tool for the phonetic study of speech using spectrograms.
- Adobe Audition. A set of tools for editing, mixing, burning, and restoring audio files.
- Signature. Stylometric program designed by the University of Oxford focusing on the analysis of basic stylometric parameters and their visualization using graphs: word lengths, sentences and paragraphs, and letter and punctuation distributions.
- Stylo. Stylometric classification and experimentation tool. Its script is written in the statistical programming language R, and uses its statistical classification methods.
- UAM Corpustool. Tool that allows the annotation of textual corpus for any type of linguistic study.
- Compilatio. It analyzes files and generates a report on the similarities detected on the Internet, in scientific journals and in its own database.
Remarks: For information about the rates please ask us.