CHECK OUT HERE THE ENGLISH PRESENTATION BROCHURE AND THE PRESENTATION SPOT FOR THE NEW EXPERIMENTAL LINGUISTICS UNIT!
The University Institute for Research in Applied Linguistics at the University of Cádiz (ILA) is a research centre for training, transference, and language-related service provision. Researchers, experts, and collaborators work here with the purpose of attending social and academic needs related to speech and languages.
- Research in the main fields of communication linguistics, clinical linguistics, forensic linguistics, and language technologies.
- Training of researchers and quality experts in the aforementioned areas.
- Organisation of training and improvement courses, workshops and seminars related to the correct, precise, and strategic use of language in different social and professional fields; the applications of linguistic knowledge in the clinical and forensic fields, and the knowledge of the main technological applications of linguistic knowledge.
- Collaboration with companies and institutions through our various services.
- Constitution of a national and international reference forum.
MAIN RESEARCH LINES
- Linguistic consultancy.
- Clinical linguistics.
- Forensic linguistics.
- Language technology and industries.