ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY SERVICE (SPI)
- Bionics electroencephalography equipment. Brainamps 32 channels model.
- Amplifiers for EEG/MEG with 32 monopolar channels.
- Sampling rate of up to 5,000 samples/second.
- Amplifier powered by rechargeable batteries with 20 hours of autonomy..
- Digital transmission of the signal through optical fiber.
- Built-in deblocking system that allows simultaneous TMS CO-REGISTRATION (EEG/TMS).
- Amplifier that allows to work with passive and active electrodes.
- Controllable amplifiers compatible with Matlab, BCI2000 and Openvibe.
- Amplifier compatible with any E-prime, Presentation, Superlab, STIM…
Services we offer:
Recording of EEG signals and evoked potentials of electrophysiological response when presented visual and auditory stimuli.
Is an expert needed? Yes.
Rate proposal according to regulations (en euros):
|SERVICES||RATE A||RATE B||RATE C|
|EEG hour (includes technician assistance and consumables)||15 €||19 €||23 €|
ILA researchers enjoy a 50% discount.
A 30% discount is applied for 100+ hours of use.
Please send any enquiries related to the use of the equipment to the Direction of ILA.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 956015134