The University Institute for Research in Applied Linguistics at the University of Cádiz (ILA) is a research centre for training, transference, and language-related service provision. Researchers, experts, and collaborators work here with the purpose of attending social and academic needs related to speech and languages.
- Research in the main fields of communication linguistics, clinical linguistics, forensic linguistics, and language technologies.
- Training of researchers and quality experts in the aforementioned areas.
- Organisation of training and improvement courses, workshops and seminars related to the correct, precise, and strategic use of language in different social and professional fields; the applications of linguistic knowledge in the clinical and forensic fields, and the knowledge of the main technological applications of linguistic knowledge.
- Collaboration with companies and institutions through our various services.
- Constitution of a national and international reference forum.
MAIN RESEARCH LINES
- Linguistic consultancy.
- Clinical linguistics.
- Forensic linguistics.
- Language technology and industries.